Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Top ten Tuesday

Hey Guys! Ms. Fangirl here! So I stole this from another blog but I thought it was quite clever so here we go! My top ten book crushes!

1. Leo Valdez from Heros of Olympus. I love you Leo! He's funny and sweet and if I say anymore this will turn into a rant!

2. Uriah somebody from Divergent. I have no idea why I like this guy! But whatever he is #2 baby!

3. Captain Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles. OMGs what a unfortunate name. Ah well, I like him anyways! He is silly and sarcastic and funny and Smart! And a criminal but that's beside the point!

4.Simon from TMI. Come on, do I really need to explain this guy?

5. Thomas from The Maze Runner. He's just plain awesome!

6. Luke/Lucien from TMI. Ahhhhhh. Amazingness. 

7. Tobias! From Divergent. If you like him my friend will kill you. 

8. Minho from The Maze Runner. He's so tough. 

9. Emperor Kygo from Eon. He's sweet, funny, and kind. 

10. Maxon from The Selection He's almost perfect!

The Selection:Kiera Cass
Eon: Alison Goodman
The Maze Runner: James Dashner
Divergent: Veronica Roth
TMI/ The Mortal Instruments: Cassandra Clare
The Lunar Chronicles: Marissa Meyer
Heros Of Olympus: Rick Riordan

PS. I know it's not Tuesday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment