Thursday, May 8, 2014

Library Thursday

I always go the Library on Thursday so I've decided that every week on Thursday I will post a review of my favorite book from last weeks library haul. This week my favorite book was Eon by Alison Goodman. 

411: 531 pgs. 
Cover: Awesome!


Summary: Eon/a is training to become a dragon eye apprentice and then hopefully a full dragon eye. The thing is, females can't be dragon eyes so she disguised herself as a boy and trained. When the day of choosing comes, everything goes fairly well until.... Dun dun duuun. Can't tell you because that would be a spoiler! She goes on a magical adventure with Dragons, Moon Shadows ( you'll find out what those are later. ) , trickery and deceit. 

My Thoughts: My first and only complaint is, where is the Backup!!!!!!!????? That whole fight and they had no ******* backup! Other than that it was great! Eona's friendship is well portrayed, as all her relationships are. The fighting and death is great. As in they thought about what they were doing. They cared !!!!!!!!! All done! Leave a comment and follow me if you liked Eon by Alison Goodman. 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment